When the Going Gets Tough…Keep Your Cool
At TenCate Protective Fabrics, nothing comes before protection…but comfort runs a close second. That’s why the best-selling TenCate fabrics are engineered with TenCate Coolderm™ Technology. This expert technology has been developed from 90 years of manufacturing technical textiles.
By engineering fabrics with inherently FR fibers, inherently wicking properties and excellent breathability, Coolderm Technology allows fabrics to be softer and cooler without any harsh chemical treatments or finishes; providing enhanced comfort that workers will want to wear more often.
No harsh chemical treatments or finishes also means that TenCate Coolderm Technology fabrics are hypoallergenic. That leads to reduced aggravation of allergic reactions or pre-existing conditions. These fabrics provide protection that you never even realize is there but it’s still beneficial.
- Inherently FR: The FR protection will never wash or wear out.
- Active Moisture Wicking: When the sweat occurs, the fabric pulls it away from the body and spreads it throughout the fabric to a wider area in order to dry faster.
- Evaporative Cooling Effect: As moisture evaporates in hotter climates, the body is cooled. In cold weather, the fabric dries to regulate body temperature.
- Soft: No “break-in” period or extra laundering that could weaken the FR protection of treated fabrics. Coolderm Technology fabrics are soft and ready to wear.
- hypoallergenic: Fabrics with TenCate Coolderm™ Technology do not include chemicals to irritate the skin.
TenCate Coolderm Technology is truly smart textiles.