One of the biggest challenges a safety manager faces is ensuring that employees wear their PPE and FR clothing. This is no longer an issue; give them TenCate Tecasafe Plus Knit Fabric for t-shirts, polos or henleys and the problem is solved.
TenCate Tecasafe Plus knits with Coolderm Technology demonstrate that you don’t have to sacrifice protection for comfort. Tecasafe® Plus woven fabrics have been adopted by organizations worldwide because of comfort, durability and protection and are currently available for police, electrical and petroleum workers, other first responders, firefighters and members of the armed forces.
Now, TenCate Tecasafe Plus knits offer an even more comfortable option. Equally important, engineered for industrial laundering, they retain strength, shape and color after repeated launderings.
What makes TenCate Tecasafe Plus knits such an ideal choice for your FR needs?
- Inherently flame resistant: FR properties are built in, and won’t wash or wear out. Exceeds NFPA 70E PPE 1 and PPE 2 performance standards. Certified to NFPA 2112 and NFPA 1975.
- Comfortable to wear: Soft and breathable. Superior moisture management because of special wicking fiber. As easy to wear as everyday attire.
- Outstanding laundered appearance:Retains strength, shape and color after repeated launderings.
- Industrial laundering: First FR knit on the market engineered for industrial laundering.
- Excellent value: Long life-cycle and competitive price means lower cost per wear.
- TenCate Coolderm Technology: Delivers all the attributes of the evaporative cooling effects of Coolderm Technology.